About the Company
Founded in Australia in 2017, Access Corporate Group (Access) is an innovative cross-border brand management group with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Auckland and Hangzhou, China and more than 1,000 employees globally. At present, Access manages more than 20 brands and is committed to building a bridge for direct communications between quality brands and consumers around the world. Access is devoted to bringing global leading brands in health, beauty, and lifestyle to consumers to live a better life every day.
- Plan and coordinate quality & regulatory strategies appropriate to the intended use and target markets access of products marketed and distributed by the Company.
- Work with developers / brand to gather product related information, assess and obtain regulatory compliance with targeting markets and countries
- Approve labelling and relevant marketing correspondence for selected products. Monitor external standards, policies and guidance, national and international regulatory requirements.
- Evaluate the scientific content of claims of products to ensure they are accurate and soundly proved.
- Participation in the product specification development and ensure product specifications are finalized to ACG quality & compliance requirements upon product launch.
- Review product promotional materials, labelling, specification sheets for compliance with applicable regulations and policies.
- Establish and maintain good communication and relationship within NPD team and with Brands
- Collaborate with regional and international quality and regulatory consultants
- Lead and participate in risk analysis and propose mitigation options
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination in science disciplines related to pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, microbiology or chemistry.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the field of Quality & Regulatory Affairs in FMCG industry.
- Systematic, driven, enthusiastic and resourceful and highly goal orientated professional.
- Ability to dealing with ambiguities in a fast changing environment with risk based approach.
- Good interpersonal, analytical and organizational skills.
- Mandarin speaking is a plus.
If this sounds like you, please click on "APPLY" and submit your resume.