Access Corporate Group (Access) is an international brand management company with over 2,000 employees located in its global offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Auckland and Hangzhou, China. Founded in 2017, the company has grown exponentially through operating and investing in premium brands, delivering its promise of ‘Everyday Better Life’ to consumers around the world.
Our Brand Portfolio
Vida Glow, Melrose, LOVEKINS, Dr. LeWinn's, MINENSSEY, MitoQ, BEE+, Eimele, THALISSI, Alissi Bronte, Amilera, BEANBODY, NAPOLEON PERDIS, Invisible Zinc, Hunter Lab, Sensori+, ch22, Doverist, Nu-Lax, Robert Oatley Wines, Paulett Wines, Burge Family Wines, Vandenberg
Through three unique brand management models - brand empowerment and partnership, brand incubation, brand distribution and marketing consultancy, Access Corporate Group brings mass premium brands to a global community of consumers that exceeds 10 million people today.
- Develop, interpret, and present commercial and financial analysis for M&A initiatives, including working with brand management team to develop investment modelling
- Manage small & mid size M&A projects, including liaising with external financial, tax, legal advisors as well as internal functionality teams
- Support key work streams for the Corporate Growth team, including target screening, market intelligence analysis, etc.
- Connect with a range of internal teams to facilitate the onboarding process of the acquired brand, including finance, level of control, brand management, marketing and logistics, etc.
- Role ideally suited to individuals with 3-5 years work experience in tier 1 or 2 investment bank, M&A financial advisory firms, or Big 4 accounting firms
- Proven structured problem solving, analytical and quantitative skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to present strategic, logical pathway recommendations, coupled with the ability to present succinctly to senior key stakeholders
- Proficient in English and Chinese
- Experience in transaction execution, including due diligence, is highly advantageous
- Advanced MS Excel-based financial modelling capabilities, being highly competent in modelling mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, and other complex transaction structures
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with senior internal stakeholders
If this sounds like you, please click on "APPLY" and submit your resume.