Access Corporate Group (Access) is an international brand management company with over 2,000 employees located in its global offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Auckland and Hangzhou, China. Founded in 2017, the company has grown exponentially through operating and investing in premium brands, delivering its promise of ‘Everyday Better Life’ to consumers around the world.
Our Brand Portfolio
Vida Glow, Melrose, LOVEKINS, Dr. LeWinn's, MINENSSEY, MitoQ, BEE+, Eimele, THALISSI, Alissi Bronte, Amilera, BEANBODY, NAPOLEON PERDIS, Invisible Zinc, Hunter Lab, Sensori+, ch22, Doverist, Nu-Lax, Robert Oatley Wines, Paulett Wines, Burge Family Wines, Vandenberg
Through three unique brand management models - brand empowerment and partnership, brand incubation, brand distribution and marketing consultancy, Access Corporate Group brings mass premium brands to a global community of consumers that exceeds 10 million people today.
- Brand Financial Analysis (30%)
- Monthly management report and rolling forecast (30%)
- Cost analysis including BOM review, variance analysis (20%)
- ROI analysis (10%)
- Transfer Pricing (10%)
- 7+ working experience in FP&A role;
- CA/CPA qualification
- Cost analysis experience in retail business or manufacturing business
- Proven ability to communicate across a range of stakeholders from different industry backgrounds.
***Experience in Big Four Accounting firms, Database Modeling, and Analysis is highly preferable***
If this sounds like you, please click on "APPLY" and submit your resume.