Access Corporate Group (Access) is an international brand management company with over 2,000 employees located in its global offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Auckland and Hangzhou, China. Founded in 2017, the company has grown exponentially through operating and investing in premium brands, delivering its promise of ‘Everyday Better Life’ to consumers around the world.
Our Brand Portfolio
Vida Glow, Melrose, LOVEKINS, Dr. LeWinn's, MINENSSEY, MitoQ, BEE+, Eimele, THALISSI, Alissi Bronte, Amilera, BEANBODY, NAPOLEON PERDIS, Invisible Zinc, Hunter Lab, Sensori+, ch22, Doverist, Nu-Lax, Robert Oatley Wines, Paulett Wines, Burge Family Wines, Vandenberg
Through three unique brand management models - brand empowerment and partnership, brand incubation, brand distribution and marketing consultancy, Access Corporate Group brings mass premium brands to a global community of consumers that exceeds 10 million people today.
- Liaise with suppliers, freight forwarders and third party logistics (3PL)
- Inventory management and stock control
- Logistic cost management
- Ensure continuity of import/export logistics support across the different divisions of the company
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of logistics processes
- Maintain internal company system
- Lead transformation projects, and implement best practice logistics principles, policies and processes to improve operational and financial performance within the business
- Update and monitor process key performance indicators and diagnostics to ensure continual improvement and prepare written analyses and reports.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years related experience in logistics or similar role type
- Proficiency in speaking Mandarin-Chinese to liaise with the offshore team.
- A strong leader and communicator
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Strong interpersonal skills, addressing complaints and resolving problems
- Ability to create and work in collaborative group environments
- Efficient time management and organizational skills
- Passionate, highly motivated, and a team player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Have a strong work ethic
- Strong MS skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Positive "can do attitude"
If this sounds like you, please click on "APPLY" and submit your resume.