Access Corporate Group (Access) is an international brand management company with over 2,000 employees located in its global offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Auckland and Hangzhou, China. Founded in 2017, the company has grown exponentially through operating and investing in premium brands, delivering its promise of ‘Everyday Better Life’ to consumers around the world.
Our Brand Portfolio
Vida Glow, Melrose, LOVEKINS, Dr. LeWinn's, MINENSSEY, MitoQ, BEE+, Eimele, THALISSI, Alissi Bronte, Amilera, BEANBODY, NAPOLEON PERDIS, Invisible Zinc, Hunter Lab, Sensori+, ch22, Doverist, Nu-Lax, Robert Oatley Wines, Paulett Wines, Burge Family Wines, Vandenberg
Through three unique brand management models - brand empowerment and partnership, brand incubation, brand distribution and marketing consultancy, Access Corporate Group brings mass premium brands to a global community of consumers that exceeds 10 million people today.
- Design a distinct visual language through strong concept development and art direction
- Fostering a sense of collective ownership and creative excellence
- Create compelling visual identities that meet a defined brief
- Nurturing, developing and rewarding the Creative team
- Developing a profile and association with brand communities
- Demonstrating strategic thought leadership to drive organisational change through strategic development plans, lead cross-functional teams to deliver impactful work, building client trust through results
- 7+ years of creative design experience with 3+ years of team management in an agency setting
- A portfolio of diverse work spanning brandmark origination through to holistic campaigns
- Evidence of strong team development and an ethos for continuous improvement in both people and work
- Outstanding organisational, communication and relational/interpersonal skills
- Can identify critical goals and success factors with the ability to determine opportunities and threats
- Strong strategic creative marketing skills
- Can assign clear authority and accountability and can direct change as required
If this sounds like you, please click on "APPLY" and submit your resume.