Access Corporate Group (Access) is an international brand management company with over 2,000 employees located in its global offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Auckland and Hangzhou, China. Founded in 2017, the company has grown exponentially through operating and investing in premium brands, delivering its promise of ‘Everyday Better Life’ to consumers around the world.
Our Brand Portfolio
Vida Glow, Melrose, LOVEKINS, Dr. LeWinn's, MINENSSEY, MitoQ, BEE+, Eimele, THALISSI, Alissi Bronte, Amilera, BEANBODY, NAPOLEON PERDIS, Invisible Zinc, Hunter Lab, Sensori+, ch22, Doverist, Nu-Lax, Robert Oatley Wines, Paulett Wines, Burge Family Wines, Vandenberg
Through three unique brand management models - brand empowerment and partnership, brand incubation, brand distribution and marketing consultancy, Access Corporate Group brings mass premium brands to a global community of consumers that exceeds 10 million people today.
- Activity-based costing & scenario analysis (i.e. Sales and price growth, mix improvement, increase gross margin and profit)
- Partnering with the business team to help guide key business decisions;
- Month-end processing and reporting
- Preparation of business case and Capex justifications;
- Analysis of actual business results;
- Assisting with continuous improvement of systems, processes and controls;
- Assisting with the annual budget & rolling forecast processes
- 2+ years of accounting experience in the Retail/FMCG industry is a MUST.
- Degree and CPA/CA Qualified
- Proficiency in using PowerBI
- Experience analyzing and utilizing data modeling to present against business requirements
- Good proven Professional track record where you have provided Financial Counsel to business management (presentations etc)
- Technically sound in profitability and performance analysis
- Ability to work under multiple complex systems to coordinate analysis and results
- Experience with large multinational companies
- Mandarin speaking is a plus!
If this sounds like you, please click on "APPLY" and submit your resume.