Access Corporate Group (Access) is an international brand management company with over 2,000 employees located in its global offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Auckland and Hangzhou, China. Founded in 2017, the company has grown exponentially through operating and investing in premium brands, delivering its promise of ‘Everyday Better Life’ to consumers around the world.
Our Brand Portfolio
Vida Glow, Melrose, LOVEKINS, Dr. LeWinn's, MINENSSEY, MitoQ, BEE+, Eimele, THALISSI, Alissi Bronte, Amilera, BEANBODY, NAPOLEON PERDIS, Invisible Zinc, Hunter Lab, Sensori+, ch22, Doverist, Nu-Lax, Robert Oatley Wines, Paulett Wines, Burge Family Wines, Vandenberg
Through three unique brand management models - brand empowerment and partnership, brand incubation, brand distribution and marketing consultancy, Access Corporate Group brings mass premium brands to a global community of consumers that exceeds 10 million people today.
- In consultation with the GM – Eimele to develop a framework for the overall Nutrikynd and Eimele Beauty powder range.
- To develop and manage the Product Program across all global markets consistent with the overall Business Plan.
- In association with the Regulatory Team ensure that the development of all products is in line with global market requirements, thus ensuring that the Eimele / Nutrikynd product franchise is compliant in all global markets, therefore creating a global product platform that works across all of the Eimele/Nutrikynd sales channels.
- Work across all senior management to ensure that product plans and strategies meet the overarching Eimele / Nutrikynd Business Plan.
- Make creative and commercial Product Proposals to expand the Product Platform and Product Vision across global markets.
- Present and propose all Product Pricing – COG’s/Wholesale/Retail in association with relevant departments to include but not limited to, Finance and Operations.
- Produce, review all product creation briefs and work through the company product development process, and ensure that the Product Program is managed cross-functionally.
- Ensure that product launches and product releases are launched within the business model requirements on time and within the approved product program budgets.
- Work cross-functionally across the business unit to ensure that the Product Program meets the Business Plan with the result of Return on Investment and market growth.
- Develop an ongoing cross-functional relationship with Operations, NPD and R&D internal teams to ensure that the Product Program is supported through these company divisions.
- In association with the Senior Marketing Manager – Eimele / Nutrikynd create a sustainable Product Program that in turn is supported through valuable marketing product platforms.
- Review of Product Categories/Markets through the valuable market and Consumer research.
- Quarterly SKU review against performance with recommendations on SKU realignment and product discontinuation plan to ensure continual product performance.
- Monthly Brand portfolio sales review by SKU across the market performance.
This role suits candidates with a degree in Marketing or a similar discipline. And a minimum of 10 years work experience across product management roles.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Beauty, Personal Care, Wellness, or similar.
- Experience in team management to ensure that as the team grows this candidate can manage a team on a day to day basis.
- Experience managing and directing key product partners – to include but not limited to Regulatory Agencies, Product Suppliers and associated product agencies.
- Extremely high analytical skills.
- Strong communications skills.
- High-level competency in Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent command of the English language with high attention to detail in checking and proofing all product materials.
- Education – Marketing, or similar discipline degree qualified.
- Preference is for a candidate with similar category background.
- If the candidate does not have a Beauty or Personal Care background, then experience across FMCG, Health, Pharmaceuticals can be transferred to the skill base for this role.
If this sounds like you, please click on "APPLY" and submit your resume.