Access Corporate Group (Access) is an international brand management company with over 2,000 employees located in its global offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Auckland and Hangzhou, China. Founded in 2017, the company has grown exponentially through operating and investing in premium brands, delivering its promise of ‘Everyday Better Life’ to consumers around the world.
Our Brand Portfolio
Vida Glow, Melrose, LOVEKINS, Dr. LeWinn's, MINENSSEY, MitoQ, BEE+, Eimele, THALISSI, Alissi Bronte, Amilera, BEANBODY, NAPOLEON PERDIS, Invisible Zinc, Hunter Lab, Sensori+, ch22, Doverist, Nu-Lax, Robert Oatley Wines, Paulett Wines, Burge Family Wines, Vandenberg
Through three unique brand management models - brand empowerment and partnership, brand incubation, brand distribution and marketing consultancy, Access Corporate Group brings mass premium brands to a global community of consumers that exceeds 10 million people today.
- Planning: Create, manage and execute sales and marketing plans online for B2C & wholesale channels that meet budget targets.
- Management: Maintain manage & optimise e-commerce store. Manage strong and proactive marketing campaigns that achieve targets across sales, traffic, brand, and consumer engagement KPIs
- Budgets: Manage marketing budgets, ensuring a solid ROI and ROAS, and managing marketing expenses
- Reporting: Analyse and report on sales and marketing activity across all channels and platforms whilst completing monthly marketing and KPI reports
- Collaboration: Identify and secure retail partnership and collaboration opportunities, both local and global for online sales growth.
- Trends: Industry research and development to stay ahead of the trends
- Conversion Rate Optimisation: Manage and execute a plan to improve the website.
- Sales Funnels: Able to plan and create excellent high converting sales funnels
- Ad Creative: Able to identify new ad ideas and storyboard video ads, whilst coordinating the visual content, copy, and production of these ads with our content creator and videographer
- Landing Page: Create high performing landing pages
- Klaviyo Email Marketing: Able to plan high-converting email campaigns and set up automatic flows to maximise engagement and sales from our email list. Graphic design skills required
- Writing: You are a fast and effective writer able to plan and write email campaigns, ad copy & landing page copy
- Agency Management: You understand FB ads and are able to check on the results, and work with our agency to achieve ROAS and spend targets
- Project Management: You are organised and able to manage various projects.
- E-Store updates: Content Management of brands’ Shopify stores
- Email flows
- Content management
- Paid social and search ads placement
- Basic Knowledge of Shopify store app integration
- 5-year E-Commerce management experiences
- Managing 3PL relationships
- Basic Desktop publishing
If this sounds like you, please click on "APPLY" and submit your resume.