Access Corporate Group (Access) is an international brand management company with over 2,000 employees located in its global offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Auckland and Hangzhou, China. Founded in 2017, the company has grown exponentially through operating and investing in premium brands, delivering its promise of ‘Everyday Better Life’ to consumers around the world.
Our Brand Portfolio
Vida Glow, Melrose, LOVEKINS, Dr. LeWinn's, MINENSSEY, MitoQ, BEE+, Eimele, THALISSI, Alissi Bronte, Amilera, BEANBODY, NAPOLEON PERDIS, Invisible Zinc, Hunter Lab, Sensori+, ch22, Doverist, Nu-Lax, Robert Oatley Wines, Paulett Wines, Burge Family Wines, Vandenberg
Through three unique brand management models - brand empowerment and partnership, brand incubation, brand distribution and marketing consultancy, Access Corporate Group brings mass premium brands to a global community of consumers that exceeds 10 million people today.
- Data processing to ensure the accuracy between various systems
- Inventory management in systems
- Create, track and report on metrics that improve supply-chain efficiency
- Work closely with your Supply Leads/Managers to deliver in key process and analysis
- Support ERP implementation & enhancement
- Collaborate with various Supply Chain teams to understand and develop opportunities for improvement
- Comfortable to handle large amount of data
- Advanced knowledge in Excel
- AS IS TO BE Process mapping
- Experience in NetSuite or other ERP system
- Experience within a FMCG, manufacturing, warehousing, or 3PL environment
- Good English written & verbal skills
- Great communication and teamwork skills
- Having a high level of personal drive, energy and resilience
- Data skills, such as SQL, liner regression
- Prior experience in ERP implementation project
- Experience in CI/Process methodologies (Lean Six Sigma)
If this sounds like you, please click on "APPLY" and submit your resume.