Access Corporate Group (Access) is an international brand management company with over 2,000 employees located in its global offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Auckland and Hangzhou, China. Founded in 2017, the company has grown exponentially through operating and investing in premium brands, delivering its promise of ‘Everyday Better Life’ to consumers around the world.
Our Brand Portfolio
Vida Glow, Melrose, LOVEKINS, Dr. LeWinn's, MINENSSEY, MitoQ, BEE+, Eimele, THALISSI, Alissi Bronte, Amilera, BEANBODY, NAPOLEON PERDIS, Invisible Zinc, Hunter Lab, Sensori+, ch22, Doverist, Nu-Lax, Robert Oatley Wines, Paulett Wines, Burge Family Wines, Vandenberg
Through three unique brand management models - brand empowerment and partnership, brand incubation, brand distribution and marketing consultancy, Access Corporate Group brings mass premium brands to a global community of consumers that exceeds 10 million people today.
As the business grows, we are now looking for a Senior Brand Marketing Specialist to work on our Wine Portfolios.
- Managing Wine Partners to plan offline promotion events & winery visits to support the sales team
- Working with internal and external marketing & creative team to generate marketing materials and provide to the Brand Management team in China for execution
- Assisting daily operational tasks and following up with the China team and Supplier’s export team regarding wines labels, exporting documents, etc.
- Coordinating with VTN AU team & logistics team to maintain AU domestic sales
- Supporting the sales team with daily AU customer service
- Occasional interstate travel to the wineries
- Professional Level English & Mandarin
- Responsible Serve Alcohol (RSA)
- Self-motivation and responsible
- 3 years+ work experience
- Interesting in Wine
If this sounds like you, please click on "APPLY" and submit your resume.