Access Corporate Group (Access) is an international brand management company with over 2,000 employees located in its global offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Auckland and Hangzhou, China. Founded in 2017, the company has grown exponentially through operating and investing in premium brands, delivering its promise of ‘Everyday Better Life’ to consumers around the world.
Our Brand Portfolio
Vida Glow, Melrose, LOVEKINS, Dr. LeWinn's, MINENSSEY, MitoQ, BEE+, Eimele, THALISSI, Alissi Bronte, Amilera, BEANBODY, NAPOLEON PERDIS, Invisible Zinc, Hunter Lab, Sensori+, ch22, Doverist, Nu-Lax, Robert Oatley Wines, Paulett Wines, Burge Family Wines, Vandenberg
Through three unique brand management models - brand empowerment and partnership, brand incubation, brand distribution and marketing consultancy, Access Corporate Group brings mass premium brands to a global community of consumers that exceeds 10 million people today.
As the company grows, we are in need of an experienced Design Project Manager to join a dynamic team and thrive with the business.
- Leading all the new packaging industrial design and development from concept right through to product launch
- Open communication of packaging changes with all brand building and brand management teams, suppliers, and internal/external stakeholders
- Working closely alongside the internal NPD design team on the graphic side to create new concept packaging in line with new products approaching launch
- Liaising between departments to ensure packaging is fit for purpose and acting as the core member of the contact team for the purchasing department and the Chinese packaging design department
- The development process from idea to launch (establish spec (material and form), print process, technical spec, factory trials, transit trials)
- Analysis of packaging solutions
- Work with team to make cost-effective product quality and operational efficiency improvements (value engineering)
- Work with the Procurement Department for sourcing and implementation of solutions
- Proactive market innovations around packaging (e.g. Sustainability)
The successful candidate will have a proven background in the Packaging Design and Industrial Design industry with a solid understanding of print methods, materials, finishing, and packaging technologies; deadline requirements/artwork/proof process, and maintaining a packaging material library.
- 5+ year experience in packaging design /development
- Good communication in English and Chinese
- Packaging development experience in a Design Agency or Packaging Design Department environment
- Good knowledge of materials ie. paper, glass & plastic, metals, plastic film, thermoform, IML, etc.
- Ability to create collaborative relationships/demonstrated ability to stand alone.
- Strong influencing skills and flexibility to ensure projects can be delivered.
- Experience managing multiple cross-functional resources
- Familiar with 3D software, having experience handle in-house 3D printing machine
- Know-how of Adobe illustrator and photoshop
If this sounds like you, please click on "APPLY" and submit your resume.