To become the most trusted nature-inspired skincare brand among consumers who seek beauty in their own way.
To empower people to find their own beauty through a range of effective, nature-based products that bring out their natural-born glow
Active Australian botanicals that deliver real skincare results. All Minenssey products are powered by unique and potent natural extracts native to Australia’s pristine environment.
About the role
The Social Media Manager is responsible for strategy development through to the day-to-day execution of the Communication and Digital Marketing plan to enhance brand voice, amplify brand reach and engage consumers across channels.
The role will work closely with the Head of Brand Marketing and GM to develop a compelling digital customer experience and engaging digital go-to-market strategies. Developing 360 programs to drive engagement and sales for new product launches, key moments, and hero products in line with commercial objectives through delivering content that is harmonized across all channels and relevant at a local market level.
This role will also involve collaborating with cross-functional teams, regional and local, to plan and roll out a consistent approach across initiatives whilst driving local relevance adapting the brands for a global, local and Chinese audience with a comprehensive understanding of the local market and consumer behaviours, digital/e-commerce landscape.
- Develop digital activations for follower engagement, retention, paid media and tactical campaigns, mirroring and adapting brand.com and online experience for the Chinese market.
- Manage the relationships and execution of plans with external agencies and brand partners, establishing a scorecard KPI’s/performance matrix to maximize ROI and deliver on annual brand objectives.
- Work closely and manage the communication agency to align with the overarching strategy and oversee the day-to-day operations of PR, including relations with traditional media, social media Influencers and brand partners.
- Responsible for the development and delivery of the brand’s social media influencer strategy including growing engagement and awareness of the brand.
- Ensure seamless integration of the brand’s PR and influencer strategies, by identifying the right influencers to drive brand awareness and engagement, whilst proactively developing authentic connections to lead to genuine brand advocacy.
- Drive the development and smooth execution of digital channel strategies, with ownership of EDM, social media, paid advertising (display, SEM, & paid social) and website content.
- Lead monthly post-evaluation reviews on all initiatives to identify needs and areas of opportunity to further drive their businesses.
- Allocate and assign budget investment priorities based upon key brand objectives, enable budget spend framework informed by real-time campaign performance analysis that minimalizes ineffective spend and maximized ROI.
- 6+ year’s digital marketing and Communication experience.
- Deep understanding of the digital landscape, analytical tools, and have an aptitude for consumer insights to drive your strategic recommendations.
- Strong team player with sound stakeholder management skills.
- A creative thinker and problem solver, thrive in a fast-paced environment, have attention to detail and work well with cross-functional teams.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to create and deliver executive-level presentations.
- Innovative, have a disruptive mindset, constantly looks forward, entrepreneurial, proven influencing and collaboration skills.
If this sounds like you, please click on "APPLY" and submit your resume.