Access Corporate Group (Access) is an international brand management company with over 2,000 employees located in its global offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Auckland and Hangzhou, China. Founded in 2017, the company has grown exponentially through operating and investing in premium brands, delivering its promise of ‘Everyday Better Life’ to consumers around the world.
Our Brand Portfolio
Vida Glow, Melrose, LOVEKINS, Dr. LeWinn's, MINENSSEY, MitoQ, BEE+, Eimele, THALISSI, Alissi Bronte, Amilera, BEANBODY, NAPOLEON PERDIS, Invisible Zinc, Hunter Lab, Sensori+, ch22, Doverist, Nu-Lax, Robert Oatley Wines, Paulett Wines, Burge Family Wines, Vandenberg
Through three unique brand management models - brand empowerment and partnership, brand incubation, brand distribution and marketing consultancy, Access Corporate Group brings mass premium brands to a global community of consumers that exceeds 10 million people today.
About The Role
We are looking for an experienced and energetic sales leader who has experience in premium health and beauty or similar FMCG channel. Leveraging off existing relations with key influencers and buyers, we need a high-achieving senior Business Development Manager to prepare, develop and execute a global expansion strategy to drive ranging performance across our portfolio of brands.
Working collaboratively with each brand team, you will pioneer, establish and maximize our portfolio opportunities by sourcing the best mix of distribution partners, brokers and/or use of internal sales team members to deliver our brands targeted growth plans. You will take ownership in becoming the expert in delivering brand stories. Deeply understanding the brand proposition, USP’s and positioning strategy which is all key to successfully maximizing a positive outcome with our desired retailers.
We are in the mass-premium positioning, which gravitates us to the best premium retailers around the globe to support building brand profile and brand equity.
Reporting to the Director of International Distribution & Retail, the successful candidate will have full ownership of sales strategy and operation to build from the ground up a strong rapport with key buyers and sales partners to create a sustainable network to leverage the Access Corporate Group vision and ever-evolving portfolio.
You will work closely with the brand to advise, connect and assist them in creating market readiness programs and budgets to ensure brands are ready for the expansion in areas such as but not limited to the US, UK, EU & UAE initially.
- Lead the sales strategy initiatives to build a global sales network specifically in ANZ, US, UK, EU, UAE.
- Identify a specific brand-channel strategy for each of our corporate brands.
- Create and manage a rolling forecast model to support inventory management in multiple countries via 3PL’s.
- Work with supply chain to set up a global network of 3PL warehouses and establish required SLA’s to meet our customer needs and business needs.
- Support brands to achieve their targeted KPI’s and strategic positioning
- Leverage your existing relations to position brands in key chosen retailers that support the brand's profile and strategic positioning.
- Manage contract negotiations and trading terms agreements to maximise opportunities.
- Provide necessary feedback loops to the brand on ranging status, sales forecasts, market intel, brand opportunities and areas for improvement.
- Market research in key areas to understand competitor pricing landscape, brand positioning, margin and cost analysis, trading terms benchmarks, trade and label compliance.
- Create a retailer readiness program to educate the business and brand teams on key retailer must-haves to ensure we create market readiness brand strategies and appropriate pitch decks.
- Show exceptional relationship management skills that allow you to manage and influence all stakeholders.
- Work with the supply chain to set up a global fulfilment strategy to match your distribution plan.
- A full response for financial reporting and tracking. P&L ownership, driving revenue and analysing profit and margin
- 5+ years in Sales Management and Senior BDM in FMCG industry
- 5+ years management role managing a team of 3+ people.
- Previous experience in a customer-facing account management role
- Confident in negotiations and strong commercial business acumen
- Excellent communication to cross collaborate with internal departments.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-evolving environment with high aspirations for success.
- Strategic thinker mixed the ability to execute in the field with key accounts
- Proven experience managing a network of distributors or sales agencies
- Experience with global trade requirements, regulatory compliance.
Preferred, but not required:
- Experience in health and beauty premium channel.
If this sounds like you, please click on "APPLY" and submit your resume.