Access Corporate Group (Access) is an international brand management company with over 2,000 employees located in its global offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Auckland and Hangzhou, China. Founded in 2017, the company has grown exponentially through operating and investing in premium brands, delivering its promise of ‘Everyday Better Life’ to consumers around the world.
Our Brand Portfolio
Vida Glow, Melrose, LOVEKINS, Dr. LeWinn's, MINENSSEY, MitoQ, BEE+, Eimele, THALISSI, Alissi Bronte, Amilera, BEANBODY, NAPOLEON PERDIS, Invisible Zinc, Hunter Lab, Sensori+, ch22, Doverist, Nu-Lax, Robert Oatley Wines, Paulett Wines, Burge Family Wines, Vandenberg
Through three unique brand management models - brand empowerment and partnership, brand incubation, brand distribution and marketing consultancy, Access Corporate Group brings mass premium brands to a global community of consumers that exceeds 10 million people today.
- Helping senior manager in Brand Strategy/NPD to review and fine-tune brand positionings of all Access-run brands, co-ordinate with internal teams to facilitate updates of brand White Papers;
- Work with research managers to curate and analyze market data to identify the current market trends, emerging segments, unmet consumer needs etc. to offer inspirations and guide to new product development opportunities.
- To support senior manager to develop potential hero products across the whole process including segmentation of the market, brand positioning, product concept to packaging design and pricing strategy;
- To work with brand teams to offer ideas and guidance on marketing plans on new product launch;
- To work and lead different internal teams to ensure effective project management on special projects;
- To help senior management to design, prepare and facilitate internal training programs on new product development.
- Previous exposure in brand strategy, marketing and new product development;
- Understanding of the China consumer market dynamics and Chinese consumers;
- Strong data analysis capability, able to identify trends, patterns from raw research data;
- Familiar with Access internal working process and able to lead cross-function projects independently;
- In-depth understanding of the resellers’ needs and able to generate insights to inspire NPD from a reseller’s perspective;
- Familiar with Chinese social media, e-Commerce platforms etc. and knowledge of digital marketing;
- Excellent verbal and written in Chinese and English;
- A creative and strategic thinker with the ability to be highly operational
- Multi-tasking and the ability to work under pressure
- Brand and product positioning experience
- Data analysis knowledge
- Project management skill
If this sounds like you, please click on "APPLY" and submit your resume.