About the Brand
Lovekins is an award-winning premium Australian skincare + wellbeing brand specialising in a range of natural mother & baby skincare, nappies, period care for women and home cleaning products.
We focus on innovation and nature by incorporating native ingredients in our range to honour and support Indigenous culture. We work with local farmers to authenticate our ingredient source and educate about plant-based living for generations to thrive and be healthy.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the CEO of Lovekins, the Marketing Manager will be leading two Specialists while working closely with the Offshore Marketing team.
- Brand Management - deliver a premium brand image and positioning; ensure consistent marketing communications across all channels including the company website, print communication, and advertising, etc.
- Brand Architecture Strategy - management of the master brand and sub-brands.
- Devise marketing strategy, create and execute robust marketing plans for existing products in Australia and other markets to support channels online and offline (grocery, pharmacy & specialty retail).
- Develop national above-the-line marketing campaigns to grow brand awareness.
- Assist in building out Performance Marketing via social/digital and agency efforts to drive sales online.
- Manage relationships with PR/media and corporate partners.
- Accountable for the P&L and manage marketing budget to achieve the best ROI based on the marketing plan aligned with the wider team and overall brand goals.
- Drive sales through point-of-sale with Australian retailers and direct-to-consumer (via online store promotions and subscription model).
- Partnering with the finance and NPD team, research and evaluate new product opportunities, including analyzing the demand for potential products, translating the consumer insights, and determining the viability of targeted markets
- Work with the NPD team to manage new product launches.
- Build brand guidelines, label claims and product marketing – ensure content is consistent and adheres to certain markets’ regulations.
- Assist the CEO with business reviews, board, and white paper reporting as needed
- 5+ years’ experiences in managing lifestyle brands in the premium or FMCG space, ideally had exposure to the mother/baby/feminine hygiene/personal care or beauty industry.
- Proven experience in managing a brand and scaling to digital growth.
- Solid knowledge of performance marketing to support digital platforms such as social media marketing, eCommerce Strategy for online growth and EDM marketing.
- Ability to Manage SEO/SEM KPIs to align with social and digital strategy.
- Business savvy and results driven, ambitious individual that has proven to create successful campaigns.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to work in a culturally diversified environment.
- Excellent understanding of market trend analysis, consumer insight and purchasing behavior.
- A mature mindset, able to adapt to changing environment and work under pressure.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively with others.
- Demonstrated capability in leading a small team would be highly regarded.
If this sounds like you, please click on "APPLY" and submit your resume.