About the Company
Founded in Australia in 2017, Access Corporate Group (Access) is an innovative cross-border brand management group with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Auckland and Hangzhou, China and around 2,000 employees globally. At present, Access manages more than 25 brands and is committed to building a bridge for direct communications between quality brands and consumers around the world. Access is devoted to bringing global leading brands in health, beauty, and lifestyle to consumers to lead a better life every day.
- To provide a comprehensive secretarial and administration service to the Executive Leader
- To develop, maintain and review administration systems to achieve maximum efficiency.
- To maintain and organise the Executive Leader's diary, filing system and all other relevant areas as necessary.
- To draft speeches, articles, briefings, and project proposals as requested
- To professionally represent the organisation at sector networking events
- To facilitate meetings, schedule debriefing meetings so follow up action can be implemented. Also arranging refreshments, seating and taking minutes if required to do so.
- To respond to Board member and other stakeholder queries in a timely and professional manner, both orally and in writing.
- To co-ordinate the Executive Leader's travel arrangements
- To be responsible for receiving enquiries and providing an effective referral service to service users.
- To attend relevant meetings with the Executive Leader and to capture actions and ensure follow up.
- To ensure the effective management and update of all relevant databases.
- To liaise positively and professionally with colleagues and visitors.
- To reconcile the monthly credit card expenses
- To cover miscellaneous tasks of the Executive Leader's home or personal life maintenance, such as ensuring bills are up to date, hiring cleaners, organising personal travel or childcare, purchasing various items as required, and ad hoc tasks etc.
- Have demonstrable knowledge and experience working as a PA and reporting directly to senior management.
- Possess advanced technical and computer skills to support Microsoft Office skills, emphasis on PowerPoint, Excel, electronic calendar management, various video conference and email applications.
- Exhibit exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Have strong analytical/problem-solving skills using sound judgment.
- Work at a faster than average pace.
- Be known for their organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with multi-tasking abilities.
- Juggle priorities and always meets deadlines.
- Like to write and is experienced in producing minutes of meetings and draft/editing written documents without support.
- Have ideally worked for a founder or company owner in a start-up
- Maintain high levels of confidentiality.
- Ability to make logical decisions and promptly action outstanding issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to use initiative and think ‘outside the square’.
If this sounds like you, please click on "APPLY" and submit your resume.