About the Brand
Lovekins is an award-winning premium Australian skincare + wellbeing brand specialising in a range of natural mother & baby skincare, nappies, period care for women and home cleaning products.
We focus on innovation and nature by incorporating native ingredients in our range to honour and support Indigenous culture. We work with local farmers to authenticate our ingredient source and educate about plant-based living for generations to thrive and be healthy.
About the Role
An exciting opportunity for an innovative individual who is open to change as well as thrives in a fast-paced environment to join Lovekins. You will be producing and overseeing creative solutions for social media & digital assets to support the brand’s eCommerce website.
- Creating and executing high quality creative campaign and brand collateral for various social platforms
- Working closely with the Marketing team to generate creative content ideas and innovate new ways to incorporate them into campaigns
- Working within the creative team to execute its strategy and meet its goals
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout all our Marketing projects
- Liaising with the Marketing and Design teams to ensure deadlines are met
- Become an influencer who makes an impact on the company and within the industry through the production of digital assets
- Participating in a strong team culture of experimentation, innovation, evaluation and learning
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
- Travel required from time to time to assist with Marketing team events
- Proven work experience as a graphic designer with emphasis to various digital channels or similar role
- Tertiary qualification in a professional field related to design
- Exposure to the beauty and personal care categories with 3+ years’ experience in managing lifestyle brands in the premium and FMCG space
- Have held previous roles aligned to design and a portfolio of completed projects
- Hands-on experience with image editing software, such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator as well as other design applications
- Ability to drive the end-to-end creation of quality video content that speaks to diverse audiences across a range of platforms, including field producing, filming, and editing
- Ability to interpret and execute a brief under pressure, quickly sourcing and shooting footage as required
- Loves the internet – can identify new trends, content opportunities and is excited to optimise content for key audiences
- Team player who always endeavours to be a positive force within an inclusive workplace environment and takes the initiative going above and beyond
- Photography skills highly preferred
If this sounds like you, please click on "APPLY" and submit your resume.