About the Company
Founded in Australia in 2017, Access Corporate Group (Access) is an innovative cross-border brand management group with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Auckland and Hangzhou, China and more than 1,000 employees globally. At present, Access manages more than 20 brands and is committed to building a bridge for direct communications between quality brands and consumers around the world. Access is devoted to bringing global leading brands in health, beauty, and lifestyle to consumers to lead a better life every day.
- Work with the Account team and contribute to strategies and tactics for the branding and marketing campaigns
- Key project planning & execution for the online and offline marketing campaigns to achieve KPI
- Support Account Manager’s daily work on all levels
- Day to day contact with clients providing responsive advice and solutions
- Support the Account Manager as a key point of contact with external service agencies & vendors
- Prepare monthly reports and weekly budget tracking & monitoring for clients
- Work closely with the inhouse design, content and social media teams to generate and execute the integrated marketing plan - With the potential to grow and be able to manage the client’s Branding and Marketing plan independently in the future
- Degree educated in relevant Marketing, Business, Communications or Journalism discipline
- 3+ years of working experience in a Marketing/Branding role in Chinese Marketing
- Familiar with Chinese social media and e-Commerce platforms
- Proven and demonstrated success in managing marketing initiatives from conception to implementation to delivery with quantifiable results
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin)
- Advanced analytical skills to turn data into insights and actions
- An adaptable and flexible nature and ability to influence key stakeholders to enjoy positive business outcomes
- Strong time management skills – be able to schedules and prioritize tasks and deliver on time.
- Self-starter, highly motivated
- Multi-tasking and the ability to work under pressure
- Previous experience in a similar role in FMCG / IMF essential - Previous experience in Daigous engagement
If this sounds like you, please click on "APPLY" and submit your resume.