About the Company
Founded in Australia in 2017, Access Corporate Group (Access) is an innovative cross-border brand management group with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Auckland and Hangzhou, China and more than 1,000 employees globally. At present, Access manages more than 20 brands and is committed to building a bridge for direct communications between quality brands and consumers around the world. Access is devoted to bringing global leading brands in health, beauty, and lifestyle to consumers to lead a better life every day.
- Act as the key point of contact between channels and brands
- A dynamic role being responsible for seamless communication across all functions and aligning team actions to achieve commercial goals
- Analyze and monitor brand performance metrics.
- Manage forecasting, sales analysis and market trends. have a great sense on data would be a must
- Assist with platform campaigns, brand building activities, new product launch, business expansion and monitor the process and performances.
- Support with the business strategy and brand strategy
- Management and champion of brand assets including copywriting, content generation, digital and social media marketing
- Always identify process improvement opportunities
- Be proactive, responsible and a team player
- Experience within cosmetic, health and beauty, nutrition, pharmaceutical roles will be advantageous.
- Have a minimum of 3 year corporate or agency working experiences in account management, brand management, data analysis, and marketing related fields
- Excel in dynamic environment, embracing changes, self-motivating and result driven
- Have a great sense in corporate manner and great in problem-solving
- Comfortable of working under KPI metric; stay sharp while you’re under pressure
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Mandarin is a must
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing, Commerce, Business or other related qualification
If this sounds like you, please click on "APPLY" and submit your resume.