About the Company
Founded in Australia in 2017, Access Corporate Group (Access) is an innovative cross-border brand management group with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Auckland and Hangzhou, China and more than 1,000 employees globally. At present, Access manages more than 20 brands and is committed to building a bridge for direct communications between quality brands and consumers around the world. Access is devoted to bringing global leading brands in health, beauty, and lifestyle to consumers to lead a better life every day.
Work with our overseas and local team to ensure the following items actions are delivered in a seamless manner to the business:
- Provide information of value to the organization – Demand Planning Analysis, Overall Spending and Supply Planning
- Understand the buying patterns in the organization to identify risks and opportunities for immediate and ongoing supply
- Monitor Purchasing and Supplying Results in line with the rate and volume compliance policies
- Regularly update the management on the results and required actions
- Identify capacity/supply and/or inventory issues in advance to allow an effective customers’ demand control; and to prepare the suppliers / 3PL for operational hedging
- Contract Management. Review contracts to avoid omissions and make recommendation for futural contract improvement.
- Vender Relationship Management. Develop & maintain strong working relationships with key vendors. Conduct regular review meetings & terminal visits. Ensure a clear and open external communication strategy is in place.
- Order and Product Flow Management. Ensure Procurement KPIs and Service delivery expectations are met. Maintain Procurement KPI & exception reports. Ensure an efficient & effective payment process for procurement is in place. Identify continuous process improvement opportunities.
- Team management. Lead the team development in terms of improving individual member's personal and functional competencies and relevant knowledge & skills. Maintain the training schedules for the team. Ensure every team member strictly adheres to the company's policies and procedures.
- Minimum 5+ years in a procurement manager role
- Excellent track record in previous customer support/customer service engagements
- Experience in working directly with the Australian based and overseas suppliers
- Ability to effectively communicate and work with internal & external stakeholders
- Have excellent customer service skills with a keen eye for detail and commitment to a quality delivery
- Ability to analyse and organise teamwork for maximum efficiency
- Great communication skills on the phone and in virtual conferences
- Strong understanding of process improvement
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office products like MS-Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Competence in Mandarin and English is preferred
- Possess the lawful right to work in Australia
If this sounds like you, please click on "APPLY" and submit your resume.