About the Company
Founded in Australia in 2017, Access Corporate Group (Access) is an innovative cross-border brand management group with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Auckland and Hangzhou, China and more than 1,000 employees globally. At present, Access manages more than 20 brands and is committed to building a bridge for direct communications between quality brands and consumers around the world. Access is devoted to bringing global leading brands in health, beauty, and lifestyle to consumers to lead a better life every day.
- Collaborate with brand marketing & product teams to develop new product concepts
- Globally, source the best raw material suppliers, formulators & co-manufacturers to create new products
- Work closely with packaging designers & identify innovation opportunities
- Create finished product documentation ensuring all packaging and product information are compliant.
- Conduct competitor analysis and assess market competition by comparing product to competitors' products.
- Stay up to date with market trends, identify new packaging formats, ingredients, technologies and license game changing IP for our existing brands to commercialize. Where appropriate, create new category, first mover brands
- Facilitate efficient and accurate documentation and sampling.
- Manage multi-disciplinary teams to develop several products in parallel
- Work with regulatory affairs team to ensure claims are substantiated and labels are compliant
- Ensure safety and consistency of finished products
- Experience in developing innovative products across a range of industries, ideally across cosmetics, skincare, food & nutraceutical categories
- A Bachelor or Masters degree in Applied Science, Organic Chemistry, Biochemistry, or Chemical Engineering.
- An inquiring mind, intense curiosity, and strong desire to innovate in the consumer goods space
- Proven experience as a project manager with good supervisory and teamwork skills in a fast faced and challenging environment
- A strong grasp of TGA, cGMP standards and requirements in FDA and EU regulated industries
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the field of new product development, project management, regulatory affairs, or quality assurance.
- Systematic, driven, enthusiastic and resourceful and highly goal orientated person
- Good interpersonal, analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to think out of the box;
- Strong problem-solving ability;
- Strong industry knowledge, specifically in beauty & health categories;
- Capability to make holistic decisions related to technical and innovative solutions;
If this sounds like you, please don't hesitate to reach out.
To apply, please don't hesitate to click on "Apply Now" and submit your updated resume.