About the Company
Founded in Australia in 2017, Access Corporate Group (Access) is an innovative cross-border brand management group with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Auckland and Hangzhou, China and more than 1,000 employees globally. At present, Access manages more than 20 brands and is committed to building a bridge for direct communications between quality brands and consumers around the world. Access is devoted to bringing global leading brands in health, beauty, and lifestyle to consumers to lead a better life every day.
- Create compelling visual identities that meet a defined brief
- Creative and have an understanding on marketing strategy
- Design a distinct visual language through strong concept development and art direction
- Integrated graphic design skills, online and offline.
- Idea generation and implementation of all marketing collateral across KV, digital and social channels
- Corporate and brand video production and editing
- Key drive for all creative innovative design deliverable based on brand value proposition,
- Manage agency to ensure good quality of deliverables
- 5 years of related experience +
- Experience of interpreting a brief and designing campaign materials to successfully drive acquisition or retention.
- Strong knowledge and experience using Adobes suite of visual design products: Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator etc
- Experience designing and creating printed marketing materials including; flyers, brochures etc.
- Basic video editing skill using premiere.
- Experience creating HTML templates for email marketing and web content management skills
- Good working knowledge of HTML and CSS browser standards
- Knowledge of optimising imagery for digital use.
- Experience in providing ready to print assets
- Basic video editing skill using Premiere Pro.
- Strong verbal and written communication, stakeholder management and interpersonal skills;
If this sounds like you, please click on "APPLY" and submit your resume.