About the Company
Founded in Australia in 2017, Access Corporate Group (Access) is an innovative cross-border brand management group with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Auckland and Hangzhou, China and more than 1,000 employees globally. At present, Access manages more than 20 brands and is committed to building a bridge for direct communications between quality brands and consumers around the world. Access is devoted to bringing global leading brands in health, beauty, and lifestyle to consumers to lead a better life every day.
- Robust knowledge of online retail platforms, particularly Shopify Plus, and marketplaces such as Amazon
- Manage, configure, and maintain our website, to ensure that our customers have a seamless online experience.
- Implement, review and optimise the integration of 3rd party apps, social media platforms with respective shop and advertising features, and controlled marketplace operations to optimise UX.
- Understanding of and experience in translating strategy into operational plans.
- Monitor advancements in eCommerce and digital space, as well as competitive landscape, to uncover new opportunities to continuously improve the customer journey.
- Provide industry best practice to ensure business processes, systems and key metrics effectively support the delivery of eCommerce objectives.
- Set up initiatives that drive customer engagement for site and customer growth and retention improvements.
- Test all functionality in pre-production and production to ensure seamless UX.
- Ensure site content reflects brand DNA and implement creative solutions to drive traffic, optimise the online shopping experience, and maintain brand identity and vision.
- Deploy planned initiatives such as promotions and gift with purchase campaigns.
- Coordinate concurrent projects and communicate in a timely manner with all relevant internal and external stakeholders to drive progress and resolution.
- Highly organised with attention to detail to ensure the smooth running of all operations.
- Direct, hands-on experience in managing large scale, complex planning, marketplace paid search and organic optimisation, and shopping feed campaigns.
- Work cross-functionally to launch all new products to the website on-time, while maximising content opportunity and real estate.
- Regularly Test/QA all new product pages and content.
- Overseeing online merchandising, content management, and ensuring products are up-to-date and available online.
Reporting and planning
- Build a mature data and analytics capability, while using data driven decisions to optimise the online retail value proposition.
- Gather data and requests from various sources (site analytics, customers, internal teams, competitive space) to uncover insights, opportunities, and risks, to translate learnings into proposed solutions and road map enhancements.
- Liaise with cross-functional stakeholders on detailed GA reporting including all site metrics and conversion data.
- Actively engage in our fast-paced test and learn operating approach to positively impact future testing and campaign optimisation to drive ROI.
- Analyse, report and track effectiveness of e-Commerce initiatives using all available data and key metrics to help drive actionable ideas and efficiencies in strategy.
- Proactively scope and monitor projects in tandem with the e-Commerce Manager to ensure project plans, timelines and deliverables are clear, accurate, and achieved.
- Conduct reporting when required on e-Commerce operations, inventory, sell-through, stock delivery, product-mix positions, and customer service metrics.
- Review historical sales trends, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
- Assist with cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated operations assumptions.
- Report on and assist with the optimisation of conversions, sales rank, and buy-box metrics across marketplaces.
- 5+ years of eCommerce operations experience.
- Ability to precisely and proficiently conduct business and data analyses with data driven recommendations for improvements and advancements.
- Broad understanding of UX and online design.
- An expert on all things Shopify Plus - the technology integrations, basic strategy principles, broad marketing concepts, analytics and all the keys to enterprise growth.
- Must have the ability to build, foster and nurture relationships with cross-functional teams and external stakeholders.
- Solid knowledge of online marketplaces (Amazon, eBay etc)
- Understanding of how to refine an operating model to optimise efficiency and profitability.
- Strong analytical mindset and ability to work proactively to identify issues and quickly find solutions.
- Highly organised and detail-oriented, with a strong ability to manage parallel projects simultaneously with un-prompted follow-through and initiative.
- Excellent written and oral communications.
- Innate drive to be innovative and win as a team.
Preferred, but not required:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Experience selling on Amazon.com.
- Global e-Commerce expansion experience.
- Some graphic design knowledge would be beneficial.
- Basic coding skills in HTML, CSS, SQL.
- Broad understanding of digital marketing.
- Health, beauty or lifestyle retail experience.
If this sounds like you, please click on "APPLY" and submit your resume.