About the Company
Founded in Australia in 2017, Access Corporate Group (Access) is an innovative cross-border brand management group with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Auckland and Hangzhou, China and more than 1,000 employees globally. At present, Access manages more than 20 brands and is committed to building a bridge for direct communications between quality brands and consumers around the world. Access is devoted to bringing global leading brands in health, beauty, and lifestyle to consumers to lead a better life every day.
Key Responsibilities :
- Plan, execute and evaluate regional marketing strategies aligned to the global marketing plan and the regional business needs
- Provide feedback and inputs based on knowledge of the local market in order to improve the global marketing and sales strategy
- Implement and review regional campaigns in order to increase company awareness and support distributor development
- Developing, implementing and maintaining a strategic business plan, including sales objectives and action plans, to develop the distributor network in the Oceania region
- Cooperate with various departments to manage and coordinate events, conferences, and campaigns.
- A bachelor's degree in business or related field
- Minimum 3-5 years of marketing & sales related experience or equivalent communications experience.
- Strong communication/negotiation skills
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Proficient in the most common marketing mediums (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, etc.) and marketing automation tools
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills
- Strong numerical and analytical ability
- Ability to think outside the box while identifying problems and developing creative solutions
- FMCG working experience
To apply, please don't hesitate to click on "Apply Now" and submit your updated resume.