About the Company
Founded in Australia in 2017, Access Corporate Group (Access) is an innovative cross-border brand management group with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Auckland and Hangzhou, China and more than 1,000 employees globally. At present, Access manages more than 20 brands and is committed to building a bridge for direct communications between quality brands and consumers around the world. Access is devoted to bringing global leading brands in health, beauty, and lifestyle to consumers to lead a better life every day.
- Provide customer service in person, via phone, email and service desk system both locally and remotely with required Service Level Agreement (SLA) targets and deadlines
- Resolve service desk issues including troubleshooting hardware and software issues
- Desktop, network and applications support
- Incident, problem and service request management via ticketing system
- Office 365, Active Directory and Group Policy management
- Prioritize and escalate issues with other team members where necessary, liaising with third party vendors when required
- Lead and manage IT related projects
- Create and manage documentation for company procedures and work processes
- Adherence to internal policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant industry experience with career certifications such as MCSA
- Two to five years’ experience delivering IT support services
- Microsoft Office 365, Windows server 2016 and 2019, Active Directory and Group Policy
- Network fundamentals TCP/IP, LAN and WAN.
- Strong technical acumen and troubleshooting skills
- A clear customer-first approach and a passion for delivering outstanding customer service.
- Bilingual in both English and Mandarin
- Microsoft SharePoint Online, Azure AD and Intune experience
- MCSE Certification an advantage.
If this sounds like you, please click on "APPLY" and submit your resume.