About the Company
Founded in Australia in 2017, Access Corporate Group (Access) is an innovative cross-border brand management group with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Auckland and Hangzhou, China and more than 1,000 employees globally. At present, Access manages more than 20 brands and is committed to building a bridge for direct communications between quality brands and consumers around the world. Access is devoted to bringing global leading brands in health, beauty, and lifestyle to consumers to lead a better life every day.
- Create all brand assets and content requirements in line with their brand DNA
- Drive conversion through the creation of compelling and commercial content
- Manage art direct photo, video shoots, graphic design (print and online) and influencer content, etc.
- Bring creative and design insights and opportunities to drive continual innovation
- Lead the creative briefing process and work collaboratively & proactively with the creative team
- Support the development campaigns from concept & design to successful execution
- Excellent in creative briefing
- 3+ years experience leading a creative team
- Good understanding of digital landscape and retail environment is a must
- Strong time management skills, with the ability to drive end-to-end creative process
- Capable to work in a fast-paced environment and managing multiple projects/campaigns at once
- Good relationship building skills with the ability to collaborate across different functions
- Customer centric: an ability to really understand the customer and create content that connects with them
- Agency side experience, focus on skincare, beauty, health care and other FMCG brands
- 5+ years of experience in Art Direction, Graphic Design, creation of videos for content
- Client-facing experience
- Have a clear understanding of the media and advertising landscape, data & audiences, combining creativity and advertising effectiveness business
- Fluent in English and Mandarin with strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Possess the lawful right to work in Australia
If this sounds like you, please click on "APPLY" and submit your resume.