About the Company
Founded in Australia in 2017, Access Corporate Group (Access) is an innovative cross-border brand management group with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Auckland and Hangzhou, China and more than 1,000 employees globally. At present, Access manages more than 20 brands and is committed to building a bridge for direct communications between quality brands and consumers around the world. Access is devoted to bringing global leading brands in health, beauty, and lifestyle to consumers to live a better life every day.
- Lead research, using Mintel, Euromonitor, WGSN and consult with ABMers and brand consumers, to influence the innovation strategy
- Effectively communicate customer research and data analytics to support product concepts
- Use consumer-centric methodologies to drive product development. Define user acceptance criteria and success metrics, to ensure customer centric product design, development and delivery
- Lead an impactful market insights program to influence senior management through recommendations
- Synthesise data across multiple sources to develop insights that drive product development strategy and business growth
- Set the research agenda, designing and approving research to answer business issues
- Act as an integral partner to our brand teams by providing market understanding that helps shape and impact
- Ensure product concepts are tested to meet benchmarks and recommend modification to maximise success in market Develop effective and integrated working relationship with all suppliers involved
- Communicate complex analysis in simplified ‘story telling’ manner
- Minimum 10 years experience in similar market research / insights role
- Deep understanding of consumer and market insight techniques
- Able to clearly distill a lot of complex data and information into actionable insights for our brands and effectively work with people from all areas and levels of the business.
- Good interpersonal skills & ability to participate in cross-functional teams
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience facilitating design thinking workshops & product testing focus groups
- Experience in managing, coaching and developing agencies/people
- Mandarin language skills
If this sounds like you, please click on "APPLY" and submit your resume.