About the Company
Founded in Australia in 2017, Access Corporate Group (Access) is an innovative cross-border brand management group with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Auckland and Hangzhou, China and more than 1,000 employees globally. At present, Access manages more than 20 brands and is committed to building a bridge for direct communications between quality brands and consumers around the world. Access is devoted to bringing global leading brands in health, beauty, and lifestyle to consumers to live a better life every day.
Reporting to Marketing Director, you will be leading a team of two talented marketersand manage day-to-day communication with clients directly. You will be responsible for developing and implementing all aspects of Chinese integrated branding & marketing consulting services related to our long term strategic clients, including Sanofi, iNova and the brands within their portfolio, such as Ostelin, Cenovis, Selsun, Dermatix, DermaVeen, etc. You will be heavily involved in Social Media, Digital Marketing, Events, and Daigou Communication & Engagement.
- Work with the Account team and contribute to Daigou marketing strategies and tactics for the brands and achieve campaign KPIs defined by clients.
- Key project planning & execution for the online and offline marketing campaigns to achieve KPI
- Day to day contact with clients providing advice and solutions
- Support Marketing Director as a key point of contact with external service agencies & vendors.
- Prepare monthly reports and weekly budget tracking & monitoring for clients
- Work closely with the inhouse cross-functional team, including design, content, education and media buying team to generate and execute the integrated marketing plan
- Degree educated in relevant Marketing disciplines, such as Business, Communications or Journalism discipline
- 3+ years of working experience in a Marketing/Branding role, with experience in Chinese Marketing
- Familiar with Chinese social media and e-Commerce platforms
- Proven and demonstrated success in managing marketing initiatives from conception to implementation to delivery with quantifiable results
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin)
- Advanced analytical skills to turn data into insights and actions
- An adaptable and flexible nature and ability to influence key stakeholders to enjoy positive business outcomes
- Strong project management skills – be able to schedules and prioritize tasks and deliver on time.
- Self-starter, highly motivated and strive for excellence
- Multi-tasking and the ability to work under pressure
- Previous experience in a similar role in FMCG or IMF will be highly regarded for this role
- Previous experience in Daigous engagemen and good understanding of the Daigou industry
If this sounds like you, please click on "APPLY" and submit your resume.