About the Company
Founded in Australia in 2017, Access Corporate Group (Access) is an innovative cross-border brand management group with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Auckland and Hangzhou, China and more than 1,000 employees globally. At present, Access manages more than 20 brands and is committed to building a bridge for direct communications between quality brands and consumers around the world. Access is devoted to bringing global leading brands in health, beauty, and lifestyle to consumers to live a better life every day.
- Act as the key point of contact between distribution channels and brands.
- Implement brand plans and in alignment with internal stakeholders’ cross functionally, work on NPD launches to ensure the success of the campaign.
- Conduct performance reporting for the brands including competitor tracking as well as operational report around P&L. Assist with consumer & distribution channel complaints.
- Support with the business strategy and brand strategy.
- Always identify process improvement opportunities.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a FMCG environment marketing or agency
- Pro- active (engaging & impact-oriented) mindset, ability to think end-to-end
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, working across different functions
- Business mind-set: good numerical and analytical skills, experience in finance
- Strong time management skills, able to schedules and prioritize tasks and deliver on time
- Comfortable to work under KPI metric; stay sharp while you’re under pressure
- Strong MS-Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), proficient in MS Office
- Good communication skills in both Mandarin & English
If this sounds like you, please click on "APPLY" and submit your resume.