About the Company
Founded in Australia in 2017, Access Corporate Group (Access) is an innovative cross-border brand management group with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Auckland and Hangzhou, China and more than 1,000 employees globally. At present, Access manages more than 20 brands and is committed to building a bridge for direct communications between quality brands and consumers around the world. Access is devoted to bringing global leading brands in health, beauty, and lifestyle to consumers to live a better life every day.
- Conduct detailed Training Needs Analyses to establish learner profiles, training plan and scope of the curriculum;
- Work closely with the various stakeholders including specialist content writers to design engaging and interactive online courses for distributors and internal staff members;
- Conceptualize, design and develop high quality E-learning Centre strategies, learning experiences, resources, process and assets to support the rapid growth of distributors and internal staff members;
- Partner with external providers to source quality and timely learning solutions and implementing an effective LMS
- Monitor and report on training outcomes and effectiveness and offer recommendations to improve effectiveness;
- Effectively and efficiently manages competing priorities and tasks in line with Education Centre and company workplans and strategic goals
- Sound experiences in enhancing the learning experience via an LMS;
- Demonstrated skills in developing and delivering training program in line with project deadlines;
- Knowledge of learning principles and practices as well as current and future trends in this field;
- Must have can-do attitude;
- Must have the awareness and ability to embrace changes;
- Must have passion in education space;
- Fluent in both English and Mandarin. (written and spoken)
- Must have experience in setting up e-learning centre and work with IT teams.
- Tertiary education is Education or HR is a bonus;
- Experience in developing internal staff training programs is highly preferred;
- Experience in start-up teams is a bonus.
If this sounds like you, please click on "APPLY" and submit your resume.