About the Company
Founded in Australia in 2017, Access Corporate Group (Access) is an innovative cross-border brand management group with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Auckland and Hangzhou, China and more than 1,000 employees globally. At present, Access manages more than 20 brands and is committed to building a bridge for direct communications between quality brands and consumers around the world. Access is devoted to bringing global leading brands in health, beauty, and lifestyle to consumers to live a better life every day.
Reporting to the e-Commerce Manager, the E-Commerce Operation Specialist will be responsible for the end-to-end operation and maintanence of our website, managing marketplaces and 3rd party app integrations to support planned e-Commerce ecosystem and international expansion goals.
- Manage, configure, and maintain our company's VTN website, to ensure a seamless consumer online experience;
- Implement, review and optimise the integration of 3rd party apps and social media platforms with respective shopping and advertising features; and manage marketplace operations to optimise UX;
- Deploy initiatives that drive customer engagement, such as promotions and gift with purchase campaigns;
- Ensure site content reflects brand DNA and implement creative solutions to drive traffic;
- Work cross-functionally to launch all new products on the website according to schedule;
- Regularly test/QA all new product pages to ensure the content, merchandising and product availability is up-to-date;
- Monitor advancements in the digital space and competitive landscape to uncover new opportunities for improving the customer journey
Reporting and planning
- Build a mature data analytics capability to make decisions to optimise the online retail value proposition;
- Generate solutions and road map enhancements from various data sources with a strong focus on insights, opportunities, and risks;
- Analyse, report and track effectiveness of e-Commerce initiatives using all available key data metrics to drive future actionable strategies;
- Actively engage in our fast-paced test and learn operating approach in future testing and campaign optimisation to drive ROI;
- Review historical sales trends, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results;
- 5+ years of eCommerce operations experience in online retail platforms, particularly Shopify Plus, and marketplaces such as Amazon and Ebay; ideally in health, beauty or lifestyle space
- Ability to conduct effective data analysis to identify issues and recommend better processes to optimise efficiency and profitability
- Proficient in large scale and complex project planning, marketplace paid search & organic optimisation, and shopping feed campaigns;
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills;
- Broad understanding of UX and online design;
- Highly organised and detail-oriented
If this sounds like you, please click on "APPLY" and submit your resume.
At Access Corporate Group, we are stout advocators of equal employment and collaborative culture. Our test and learn approach actively values creative diversity.