About the Company
Founded in Australia in 2017, Access Corporate Group (Access) is an innovative cross-border brand management group with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Auckland and Hangzhou, China and more than 1,000 employees globally. At present, Access manages more than 20 brands and is committed to building a bridge for direct communications between quality brands and consumers around the world. Access is devoted to bringing global leading brands in health, beauty, and lifestyle to consumers to live a better life every day.
- Translate business requirements into requirement specifications to enable the delivery of technically sustainable solutions
- Work with external vendors, service providers, internal IT team and business departments to ensure IT solutions are designed, secured, delivered and supported appropriately, meeting the solution requirements and ensuring quality and timely delivery.
- Provide strong technical leadership in the development and review of technical designs and delivery of end-to-end solutions
- Define and continuously develop IT Application governance framework and ensure all departmental/BU level applications are aligned with group IT infrastructure and data framework
- Develop and manage IT change management process.
- Deliver on-going support once an application is deployed, foster on-going culture improvement, manage operational and future enhancements
- Recommend changes to improve application processes and platforms
- Writing process documentation including, but not limited to, requirements specifications, design descriptions, code operation, application support guides and testing
- Establish, refine and integrate development and testing environment tools and software as needed
- A minimum 5 years’ experience with application administration or development. Ability to work confidently with new applications, software frameworks and business / IT processes
- Experience with core software applications, including ERP, Ecommerce, Retail, SharePoint and Workflow Management
- Demonstrated software technical and programming problem-solving skills (e.g investigate issues, bug fixes)
- Good business acumen, stakeholder management and change management skills
- Strong communication and highly developed customer service skills
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail
- Previous exposure to ITIL and IT Service Management.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Information Technology or Business.
- Fluent in both English and Mandarin
- Project management qualifications
- ITIL certified
If this sounds like you, please click on "APPLY" and submit your resume.