About the Company
Founded in Australia in 2017, Access Corporate Group (Access) is an innovative cross-border brand management group with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Auckland and Hangzhou, China and more than 1,000 employees globally. At present, Access manages more than 20 brands and is committed to building a bridge for direct communications between quality brands and consumers around the world. Access is devoted to bringing global leading brands in health, beauty, and lifestyle to consumers to live a better life every day.
- Work closely with Australia and China, and develop key strategies and clear guidelines for Eimele to achieve business objectives in a global market according to the corporate strategy and brand concept.
- Develop and align the team to company strategy (including driving for performance excellence of the operations including NPD/production quality assurance/supply chain/brand management etc.)
- Analyse the brand overall performance and propose strategies to grow the business globally;
- Formulate budgetary measures, adhere to budgets and prepare the financial statements;
- Oversee the recruitment requirements and talent management;
- Evaluate the key investments in infrastructure, talent and business channels; assist and perform ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Manage external relationships with vendors optimally and hold accountable to service requirements, quality and delivery timeframes.
- Be available to share expertise with other business units in Access Corporate Group for the benefit of the Group.
- Build off-platform channels and retail activation program.
- Develop annual business plans, board reports and regular business performance updates
- Manage team’s individual performance versus role expectations
- Proven working experience as brand management and new product development
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to executives
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind
- Data-driven thinking and an affinity for numbers
- Outstanding communication skills
- Degree in marketing or a related field
- 5+ years’ experience in General Management in beauty, supplement or wellness business.
If this sounds like you, please click on "APPLY" and submit your resume.