About the Company
Founded in Australia in 2017, Access Corporate Group (Access) is an innovative cross-border brand management group with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Auckland and Hangzhou, China and more than 1,000 employees globally. At present, Access manages more than 20 brands and is committed to building a bridge for direct communications between quality brands and consumers around the world. Access is devoted to bringing global leading brands in health, beauty, and lifestyle to consumers to live a better life every day.
- Preparation of group consolidated financial statement;
- Managing month end closing process;
- Ensure timely and accurate preparation of monthly financial reporting for each entity;
- Oversee accounting daily operations;
- Closely monitor cash balances and cash forecasts and liaising with Treasury for fund requirement;
- Inventory reconciliation and work with supply chain to ensure accuracy of inventory data in system;
- Review and improve the quality of balance sheet reconciliations;
- Liaising with tax team for tax related matters;
- Review and maintain intercompany reconciliation.
- Provide support to stakeholders and attend queries from group reporting team.
- Managing the year-end deliverables with external auditors to provide necessary information for audit purposes;
- Preparation of annual financial statements in accordance with applicable standards;
- Prepare accounting procedures and ensure key accounting policies are documented;
- Working closely with key stakeholders in brands, trading and group finance, ensure the financial data is correctly recorded and provided on timely manner;
- Lead any ad-hoc projects as and when required.
- CPA/CA qualified
- 7-10 years post qualification experience
- A broad exposure to financial systems
- Good technical skills including knowledge of current accounting standards
- Good excel skills
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Results oriented team player
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- FMCG/Retail experience preferred
- NetSuite system knowledge is an advantage
If this sounds like you, please click on "APPLY" and submit your resume.